Wednesday, August 4, 2010

RE: Almost Bailed-Out...

In response to this story on The Gov Spot.

I like this topic because I haven’t heard about the bail out of the auto industry in a while and it is still an important issue. It also makes me glad that the car companies are planning on paying back the money they were given by the government. This may be a sign that we are back on the way to a surplus budget like we had in the 90’s. Yet one can only hope since the jobs are still far in the negative zone compared to a few years ago.

Additionally, although I support Obama and his policies I think that a third party opinion is necessary to show that the effort is working. Also I think it would have been helpful to have a better explanation or at least prediction of what would have happened had the Obama administration not undertaken the bail out program. And then it is also important to consider if the fall of the auto industry is just part of fair capitalism since other countries make better cars or an unhealthy occurrence that would cause widespread in markets that are now still functioning properly an healthy economically.

Finally, I like your use of quotes and the name of your blog.

No comments: